Page scroll to id
- Feb 26, 2021
- Page scroll to id version 1.6.8 release
- Removed jQuery 1.x deprecated functions from plugin script (.bind, .delegate, .unbind etc. are replaced with .on, .off etc.).
- Feb 10, 2021
- Page scroll to id version 1.6.7 release
- Jan 31, 2021
- Page scroll to id version 1.6.6 release
- Fixed issue with special characters in id attribute.
- Aug 16, 2020
- Page scroll to id version 1.6.5 release
- Fixed Uncaught TypeError of undefined data (e.g. when inside an iframe).
- Jun 17, 2020
- Page scroll to id version 1.6.4 release
- Fixed issue with links having encoded unicode characters (e.g. on internationalized domain names) in their href/URL.
- Oct 1, 2019
- Page scroll to id version 1.6.3 release
- Fixed issue with links having meta characters (e.g. %) in URLs.
- May 29, 2019
- Page scroll to id version 1.6.2 release
- Fixed links with full url not highlighting (introduced in previous version).
- Fixed links with non-latin characters in url not highlighting.
- May 27, 2019
- Page scroll to id version 1.6.1 release
- Fixed dynamic (live) elements issue introduced in previous version. Added
- May 1, 2019
- Page scroll to id version 1.6.0 release
- Fixed highlight not working in URLs with an apostrophe.
- Oct 1, 2018
- Page scroll to id version 1.5.9 release
- Plugin now works with anchors inside SVG elements.
- May 31, 2017
- Page scroll to id version 1.5.8 release
- Fixed a bug regarding links with URL in non-latin characters (e.g. Greek, Cyrillic etc.).
- Feb 8, 2017
- Page scroll to id version 1.5.7 release
- Fixed a bug regarding
- Jan 10, 2017
- Page scroll to id version 1.5.6 release
- Changed required jQuery version to 1.7.
- Fixed non-highlighted links with relative-root href values.
- Added link-specific
scrollSpeedvalue via the
VALUEindicating animation duration in milliseconds).
- Aug 3, 2016
- Page scroll to id version 1.5.5 release
- Added support for jQuery version 3.
- Oct 7, 2014
- Page scroll to id version 1.5.4 release
- Minor code optimizations regarding jQuery selector property.
- Sep 17, 2014
- Page scroll to id version 1.5.3 release
highlightByNextTargetoption parameter, which enables defining targets by their position.
- Added the ability to define targets via the html data attribute:
- Enabled proper highlighting for dynamic elements.
- May 19, 2014
- Page scroll to id version 1.5.2 release
forceSingleHighlightoption parameter highlights the first highlighted element (instead of last).
- Extended highlight and target classes with additional ones in order to differentiate the first and last elements:
mPS2id-highlight-first mPS2id-highlight-last mPS2id-target-first mPS2id-target-last.
keepHighlightUntilNextoption: Keeps element highlighted until next (one element always stays highlighted).
disablePluginBelowoption: Disables plugin below [width,height] screen size.
- Jan 15, 2014
- Page scroll to id version 1.5.1 release
offsetoption to accept element selectors (as string), js/jquery objects, arrays and functions.
- Added the ability to define link specific offsets via the html data attribute:
- Changed plugin license from LGPL to MIT.
- Jan 3, 2014
- Page scroll to id version 1.5.0 release
- Dropped jQuery UI dependency (jQuery UI is no longer required for the plugin to work).
scrollTomethod: Scrolls the page to a given id (defined in the function parameter) programmatically.
- Fixed the bug of non-working links to other pages. The script now checks if href values refer to the parent document, before preventing the default behavior.
- Fixed the bug regarding selectors referencing body class not working.
- Any link handled by the plugin with href value
#topwill now scroll the page to top, if no element with id
- Added links highlighting feature. The script adds a class (default:
mPS2id-highlight) automatically on links whose target elements are considered to be within the viewport.
- Plugin adds a class (default:
mPS2id-target) automatically on targets that are considered to be within the viewport.
- Plugin adds a class (default:
mPS2id-clicked) automatically on the link that has been clicked.
offsetoption: Offsets scroll-to position by x amount of pixels (positive or negative).
clickEventsoption: Enables/disables click events for all selectors.
- Added 2 user defined callback functions:
onStart(triggers when scrolling animation begins) and
onComplete(triggers when scrolling animation is completed).
- The plugin script now fully validates href values and ids before scrolling the page.
- Fixed varius minor bugs.
- Code rewritten and optimized for better performance and maintenance.
- Feb 9, 2013
- Page scroll to id version 1.2.0 release
- Added support for jQuery version 1.9.
- Sep 3, 2012
- Page scroll to id version 1.1.0 release
- Removed the hard-coded plugin directory URL from WordPress plugin file, in order to fix errors of pointing .js files to a wrong location.
- Jun 4, 2012
- Page scroll to id for WordPress release
- May 31, 2012
- Page scroll to id version 1.0.0 release
Plugin home Project on GitHub