Page scroll to id
- Feb 26, 2021
- Page scroll to id version 1.6.8 release
- Removed jQuery 1.x deprecated functions from plugin script (.bind, .delegate, .unbind etc. are replaced with .on, .off etc.).
- Feb 10, 2021
- Page scroll to id version 1.6.7 release
- Jan 31, 2021
- Page scroll to id version 1.6.6 release
- Fixed issue with special characters in id attribute.
- Aug 16, 2020
- Page scroll to id version 1.6.5 release
- Fixed Uncaught TypeError of undefined data (e.g. when inside an iframe).
- Jun 17, 2020
- Page scroll to id version 1.6.4 release
- Fixed issue with links having encoded unicode characters (e.g. on internationalized domain names) in their href/URL.
- Oct 1, 2019
- Page scroll to id version 1.6.3 release
- Fixed issue with links having meta characters (e.g. %) in URLs.
- May 29, 2019
- Page scroll to id version 1.6.2 release
- Fixed links with full url not highlighting (introduced in previous version).
- Fixed links with non-latin characters in url not highlighting.
- May 27, 2019
- Page scroll to id version 1.6.1 release
- Fixed dynamic (live) elements issue introduced in previous version. Added
- May 1, 2019
- Page scroll to id version 1.6.0 release
- Fixed highlight not working in URLs with an apostrophe.
- Oct 1, 2018
- Page scroll to id version 1.5.9 release
- Plugin now works with anchors inside SVG elements.
- May 31, 2017
- Page scroll to id version 1.5.8 release
- Fixed a bug regarding links with URL in non-latin characters (e.g. Greek, Cyrillic etc.).
- Feb 8, 2017
- Page scroll to id version 1.5.7 release
- Fixed a bug regarding
- Jan 10, 2017
- Page scroll to id version 1.5.6 release
- Changed required jQuery version to 1.7.
- Fixed non-highlighted links with relative-root href values.
- Added link-specific
scrollSpeedvalue via the
VALUEindicating animation duration in milliseconds).
- Aug 3, 2016
- Page scroll to id version 1.5.5 release
- Added support for jQuery version 3.
- Oct 7, 2014
- Page scroll to id version 1.5.4 release
- Minor code optimizations regarding jQuery selector property.
- Sep 17, 2014
- Page scroll to id version 1.5.3 release
highlightByNextTargetoption parameter, which enables defining targets by their position.
- Added the ability to define targets via the html data attribute:
- Enabled proper highlighting for dynamic elements.
- May 19, 2014
- Page scroll to id version 1.5.2 release
forceSingleHighlightoption parameter highlights the first highlighted element (instead of last).
- Extended highlight and target classes with additional ones in order to differentiate the first and last elements:
mPS2id-highlight-first mPS2id-highlight-last mPS2id-target-first mPS2id-target-last.
keepHighlightUntilNextoption: Keeps element highlighted until next (one element always stays highlighted).
disablePluginBelowoption: Disables plugin below [width,height] screen size.
- Jan 15, 2014
- Page scroll to id version 1.5.1 release
offsetoption to accept element selectors (as string), js/jquery objects, arrays and functions.
- Added the ability to define link specific offsets via the html data attribute:
- Changed plugin license from LGPL to MIT.
- Jan 3, 2014
- Page scroll to id version 1.5.0 release
- Dropped jQuery UI dependency (jQuery UI is no longer required for the plugin to work).
scrollTomethod: Scrolls the page to a given id (defined in the function parameter) programmatically.
- Fixed the bug of non-working links to other pages. The script now checks if href values refer to the parent document, before preventing the default behavior.
- Fixed the bug regarding selectors referencing body class not working.
- Any link handled by the plugin with href value
#topwill now scroll the page to top, if no element with id
- Added links highlighting feature. The script adds a class (default:
mPS2id-highlight) automatically on links whose target elements are considered to be within the viewport.
- Plugin adds a class (default:
mPS2id-target) automatically on targets that are considered to be within the viewport.
- Plugin adds a class (default:
mPS2id-clicked) automatically on the link that has been clicked.
offsetoption: Offsets scroll-to position by x amount of pixels (positive or negative).
clickEventsoption: Enables/disables click events for all selectors.
- Added 2 user defined callback functions:
onStart(triggers when scrolling animation begins) and
onComplete(triggers when scrolling animation is completed).
- The plugin script now fully validates href values and ids before scrolling the page.
- Fixed varius minor bugs.
- Code rewritten and optimized for better performance and maintenance.
- Feb 9, 2013
- Page scroll to id version 1.2.0 release
- Added support for jQuery version 1.9.
- Sep 3, 2012
- Page scroll to id version 1.1.0 release
- Removed the hard-coded plugin directory URL from WordPress plugin file, in order to fix errors of pointing .js files to a wrong location.
- Jun 4, 2012
- Page scroll to id for WordPress release
- May 31, 2012
- Page scroll to id version 1.0.0 release
Plugin home Project on GitHub
Hello, the following error shows up in the admin area
Array to string conversion –> wp-includes/pluggable.php:2279 –> Plugin: page-scroll-to-id
Is there a workaround?
have a good day
This is a known issue which will be fixed in the next plugin version (1.7.8). If you don’t want to wait, you can download the development version from the link below and use it replacing the current plugin version you have:
You can keep using the development version and update to version 1.7.8 when it becomes available, as you normally do.
Let me know if you need more help.